Monthly Archives: January 2019

How Do I Calculate the (RD) Research Credit?

By |2019-06-06T12:28:20-06:00January 14th, 2019|R&D Credit|

To calculate the R&D Tax Credit, you need to complete IRS Form 6765 and include it as a part of your company's tax return.  The challenge is, your CPA can't do it without YOUR help - you need to give him/her your total Qualified Research Expenses (QREs). In addition, the Form can be a little